Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

what i wore...

This week I've decided I need to get back in the game and start dressing...nicer. What better way to be accountable than to link on up with The Pleated Poppy and put myself out there in la la land!

 Top- from Lola Earrings- Banana Republic

 Boyfriend jeans- Gap. Shoes- Lola

Belt- Forever 21

All pictures by yours truly and that magical Iphone! It's always helpful to have a partner to take photos of you and your outfits....Maybe I can start teaching Makena how to use a camera now....never too early??

XO

Dani


5 comments:

Laura said...

Never too early! Those shoes and that belt were made for each other!

Laura

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

The shoes in the belt look like they came together! Looks great on you!

xoxox,
Maria {The BMC Report}

Hope Ford said...

Your outfit is so nice! I've also been wanting to dress nicer - I dont know why it seems like such a mountain in the morning to just get dressed! :)

I'm a new follower from the friday Hop :)

-Hope
dreamingmommy.blogspot.com

jellybelly said...

Visiting from the Friday bloghop!

The Twerp and I

Mom Fashion World said...

You look so fab!
Nice outfit.

I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Friday Blog Hop.
Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and hope you follow me back. Thanks!

http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme