Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

what i wore...

I've mentioned a million times it's pretty impossible to take pictures of my own outfits...well it is...I'm not comfortable setting up the good ol' tripod and posing, so for now, this is as good as it gets...


How stinkin' cute is my little chick??

I know right??

My top is actually a too-tight fitting dress...So I've decided it's much better as a top

Skinny jeans- Gap....Flats- The good ol' Targ

 So that's it...that's the outfit. I'm feeling a little dark these days, I figured gray and black would suit my mood.

But....Take a look at this lady below...

That's her full on crazy girl tantrum face....
 I love it.

This photo below...pretty much matches up with how foggy my mind has been lately...

I usually make a pot of coffee at night, stick it in the fridge and have home made iced coffee...My love for Mr. Starbucks is just taking it's toll on my pocket book...So the other night I get my coffee machine all ready and press start...I'm smelling the yummy smells of coffee...along with a bit of burnt to go with it. I come out and that's what I find. I forgot to put the pot in!!!

Oh...my...Life




6 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Love the outfit! Those shoes are adorable! Your little girl is the cutest thing ever! Love her little tantrum face!

In our sea of love

Kiara Buechler said...

Her full on tantrum face is adorable!

My big mistake with the coffee pot is to get it all ready and start it, but forget to actually add water, so it just makes this awful burning smell. I've done it more than once unfortunately.

Steph said...

Makena is wearing the leggings!!!! LOVE leggins! soooo cute... and brilliant idea on the coffee bit... may steal that idea from you!

Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com said...

looking good!!!

<3xojo

Normies said...

cute lol

Heather B said...

Oh no! This has definitely happened to me before too! I blame it on mommy brain!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme