Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Fortune:

"It's time for you to learn to dance in the rain rather than wait for the sun."

Uhhhh excuse me cookie...were you made just for me? WOW!

So the other day I came across this blog: http://kandjstaats.blogspot.com/ This couple lost their 4 month beautiful daughter to SIDS, I also have a relative who just lost her baby to SIDS. I cant imagine, I just can't.

I sit here and complain about my husband leaving me, and sharing a room with Buggy, living at my parents house, not having enough money...I can go on and on. But I won't. I am so thankful my girl is here. I thought my husband leaving me was the worst thing that could happen to me...But it's not. I can't put myself in these peoples situations...I'm so sad for them, their daughters I'm sure, brought them soooo much joy, just like my girl does for me. If it wasn't for her I'd be an even bigger basket case.

Hug your kiddies...be patient, be happy, keep smiling, do what the fortune says: "Dance in the rain"

Makena, Thank you...thank you for loving me like you do.

Love you, love,

Mommy



No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme