My first girl casa project besides Makena's room was jazzin' up some old picture frames...
1. Take random frames...try to be artsy and take awesome shot:
2. Base coat...not really needed, but more reason to use spray paint:
3. Take artsy shadow picture:
4. Spray LOTS of hot pink...what better way to say, "I am girl..."
5. Beachy blue...I love you:
6. Artsy shot:
7. Hang happily...suggestion...don't hang on a wall that has a wall until air conditioner...makes frames look not so pretty when air is on...grrr:
8. One day finish putting pictures in frames...
9. Admire you're lovely work of art and say..."Mi casa es bonita!"
10. Learn spanish...my daughter is half hispanic...must learn!