Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

jazzin' up frames...

When I moved out to my new little casa, I decided I wanted to make it girly...since it was just us two chicks I said, "what the heck...go for it!" So I'm doing just that...

My first girl casa project besides Makena's room was jazzin' up some old picture frames...

1. Take random frames...try to be artsy and take awesome shot:


2. Base coat...not really needed, but more reason to use spray paint:


3. Take artsy shadow picture:


4. Spray LOTS of hot pink...what better way to say, "I am girl..."


5. Beachy blue...I love you:


6. Artsy shot:


7. Hang happily...suggestion...don't hang on a wall that has a wall until air conditioner...makes frames look not so pretty when air is on...grrr:


8. One day finish putting pictures in frames...


9. Admire you're lovely work of art and say..."Mi casa es bonita!" 

10. Learn spanish...my daughter is half hispanic...must learn!

7 comments:

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

Love the color combo! Girly with a twist :)

Steph said...

LOVE IT!

Sara said...

So cute! Would love it if you would enter this into my brand new turquoise lovin' linky party!! ;)

Brit said...

Perfectly girlie! I love it. Thanks for the inspiration and the splash of pink in my day today! We would love for you to link up with us this Sunday for our Strut Your Stuff party! Hope to see you there.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Love these Colors!!!!!!! I shared it on the Glitter FB page today! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Running-With-Glitter/111774958903316

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oooooo! I LOVE this and the colors!!! <3

SkinnyMeg said...

Oh my gosh, I love the 2 colors together, what a great little gallery wall!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme