Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

my baby shower...

I'm doing a lot of reminiscing lately...

Last July...we had an amazing baby shower. So much love and effort was put in. So many people who loved us and wanted the very best for us came together and shared our excitement. The day was so overwhelming and so fulfilling...we actually forgot to take a lot of pictures. Now, this is one of my biggest regrets. We got so caught up in the moment of the day, but we didn't take a second or two to take pictures with family and friends. I am photo obsessed usually...but the way life was going I knew I could live on the happy memories being made. I thought the memories would be enough...

Here are a few from our special day...













4 comments:

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

I understand completely about reminiscing lately! This year sure did fly by(at least for me). Thanks for sharing all the pictures :)

Stesha said...

oh my!!! cutest shower ever!! great blog :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely photos. Found you through Friday Friend Connect. Following and hope you can return the love.

Ann Jones said...

Great looking shower :) New follower from the friday hop, have a great weekend! You can find me at

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme