Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

for the love of pumpkins...

I'm a tad bit late on all of the Halloween festivities and bloggin' about them...forgive us won't ya??


Last year I pictured Buggy running through pumpkin patches this year...
 But chick doesn't run...
 She doesn't even walk...
 I was WAY off in my prediction of the future!

But...we ventured out to LOTS of pumpkin patches!
 Have I mentioned how EXCITED I am that I've got a kid of my own!!!

In years past we'd tag along with other families and imagine the day we'd have our own sweetness and what we would do...

What traditions we'd make.
 Although....things are STILL far from how I had thought they would be...

I've got my girl.

We're working on things, working on how to come together and be a family...

Working on rebuilding.

Working on the traditions.
 We as a family, just like last year went to pumpkin patches...

Made memories...

and enjoyed it.
 Chick took it all in...

She was amazed at all the "balls" aka "pumpkins"
 She kinda' didn't know what to do with herself!
 There were TONS!
 Although she's not walking..

and things aren't how I pictured...

The memories...I'm taking them in.

Putting them in my pocket...

Keeping them forever.
 Chick makes it all worth while.

She makes the light at the end of the tunnel much brighter...
 Seeing things through her eyes...

whew....amazing.
 She keeps us working on being together...

Being a family.

Remembering what's there....

It's her.
 We're her family...

And we're going to always be her family.

We're learning and working daily...

To keep our family a family...
 Make traditions and turn them into stories...

For the next years to come....
Baby, Dada and Momma pumpkins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe so many pumpkins, May I suggest the gorgeous little one with bunches in her hair :)

Found you on top baby blogs hun and your daughter is soo cute!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme