Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

fashion and a doughnut...

Last night I spent A LOT of time trying to orgainize my room...
Mainly my closet.
My treadmil has turned into an extended closet, everything is misplaced.
I want my room to be a comfy place for momma to relax...
Slowly it's becoming that.
But with cleaning and orgainizing...
Clothes are found!
It's like shopping right at home!
CHEAP!


 I shop very cheaply for the most part...
Lot's of Forever 21 and Target...
My more expensive side is Gap, a little Banana and JCrew...
My Jeans are mostly from Gap, I've got a few Sevens and ONE pair of True Religions that I purchased after my life was falling apart...I figured I deserved a good, expensive pair of jeans!


My skirt is Forever 21 and boots are from the good ol Targ...


I'm slightly obsessed with buying jewerlry...
I'm trying to remind myself to wear some DAILY!

My sweet little girly isn't a morning person...
AT ALL.
She got that from her momma...
So I kind of bribed her with a trip to the doughnut shop for breakfast...


It made a happy morning...


I think being spontanious is important.
Especially as a single mom, life gets pretty crazy, so to take a minute and step back, make a quick run to the doughnut shop before daycare and work...
It makes you rethink why everything is so hectic...it's really not.
We make it that way.

She doesn't get too many sweets...she doesn't even really like them...
For now.
Thankfully!

But look how cute this doughnut girl is!


Our morning was a good start to the day!





3 comments:

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Nothing better then seeing happy babies after eating a donut! :) Whenever we surprise my son with a donut take he freaks out with excitement!

Love the jewelry by the way!

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Nothing better then seeing happy babies after eating a donut! :) Whenever we surprise my son with a donut take he freaks out with excitement!

Love the jewelry by the way!

Ashley said...

Cute outfit! I love the skirt and boots combo. Your little girl looks so cute holding that big doughnut.

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme