Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

phone.fun.friday...

Linking up a few of my Iphone pics with a few other blogs...

I treated myself to my first eva' MK...melt my heart I'm in LOVE.

Dress up.


My ombre hair! Unwashed pony...You know how I roll.


Ummm. Excuse me Brandon Belt of the San Francisco Giants, welcome to Concord, enjoy Benihanas, I'll do the same as a stare at you from one table over trying NOT to make it obvious that I'm taking pictures of you.
Oh and by the way...I thought you looked oddly familure when you walked in...did I go to high school with you? POF? Match?
Oh duh...
You're a BASEBALL player.


Bugs new "face"


Dress up. Yo!


The "face" and she can't do it without laughing.
Hiliar!


Our "faces"


A little trip to Old Navy...
Ya, she's in her jammies...
Don't judge!


At Fairland, after Old Navy...
We both changed in the parking lot.
Judging again?


Us.
My sister is like my new husband.
Weird?
Nah.


This child comes up with super random stuff...
Things I don't even think she knows...
She said to me, "I go campin' momma"
Oh really? Camping? Do you even know what camping is child?
After being told a million times to go "campin" I busted out her "tent"
She was "campin" in her "tent house" in the living room.
Momma wins!

life rearranged

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

UMM he's HOT! I have a total thing for baseball players :) I have that watch and Im a tad obsessed :)

Lindsay Nicole said...

Love love love all your pictures!!!!

The Pretty Pinhead said...

Love that watch! I've been eyeing a rose gold MK watch. This makes me want it even more :)

New follower from Blog Hope Till You Drop!

The Pretty Pinhead

Bev said...

hi, i'm following the "bloghop till you drop" friday bloghop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

Unknown said...

These are all so adorable!

Unknown said...

Ok your daughter is a cutie pie! Love that face she is making or trying to make. Kids are the greatest at making everything fun. Nice save on the tent house!

New follower here from the Friday Blog Hop!
http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi, I just landed here from the Mom's Monday Mingle.. I'm a brand new follower.
Bella Vida by Letty

Great shoes!

Have a great day.

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme