Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

kidz zone perfect...



This little girl got a package in the mail not too long ago from our friends at Zone Perfect with all sorts of goodies promoting the new "Kidz Zone Perfect" bars.... 






At two and a half this girl is turning out to be a picky eater...I'm all for trying new, healthy, fun snacks... These bars did the trick! 

Kidz ZonePerfect are available in three delicious flavors:
  • Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
  • Caramel Crunch
  • Yellow Cupcake
Of course my little's fav was the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip...Taste buds just like her momma...



As for me, I'm always looking for the healthy benefits... and the fact that these are packed full of flavor (yes, I tried them....and I might have bought more and ate one or two myself...) she thinks she's eating some cool big girl treat...


  • Contains 23 vitamins and minerals
  • Good source of protein (5 grams)
  • Kid-friendly amount of fiber (3 grams)
  • 140-150 calories per bar
  • Great-tasting nutritious snack alternative for active kids


These yummy bars are available at Target as well as many popular grocery stores. I'm all for a quick and easy snack that my girl will love...and the fact they were created by kids along with their parents....seems like a win, win for both kids and parents!


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme