Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

a roadtrip, a birthday and some of our fave people...

Oh, hey end of August you just flew right past me, didn't ya?

So a few weeks back...like let's say the beginning of August, my little chicky and I headed out of town on a little road trip down to Southern California to visit our sweet friends over at The Blonde Lab....

Lindsay called me a few months ago and said that her little girl Landyn wanted to invite Makena to her birthday but being that we're in NorCal and they're in SoCal she was sure we wouldn't be able to make it...I immediately said we'd be there! I was in need of a mini vacation...

So we packed up and headed out for the weekend to celebrate this little girls 5th birthday...


Makena and Landyn had only spent one other weekend together; almost a year ago, but they picked up exactly where they had left off...just like little besties....


Us mommas did too...


That's the thing about good friends...they're hard to come by and you're so lucky when you find them. Lindsay and I met through blogging and we've actually only spent a handful of days in person getting to know each other...but through our blogs and relatable stories and situations...and countless texts and hours on the phone I'm lucky enough to call her one of my best friends. You don't need to see your friends daily to know how much they mean to you....and this girl is one amazing friend.


We obviously really enjoyed the Photo Booth:



Makena and I needed a little getaway, even if it was only for a quick weekend...it was perfect and we were so happy to take part in Landyn's puppy party. We had lots of girl chats in between party set up and by girl chats I meant Lindsay's engagement!! I'm so happy for her and her sweet future hubs Josh. I can't wait for their wedding---FYI---I'm coming to your wedding even if I'm not invited...


Here's too more road trips and more time with good friends!!!





No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme