Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

make me a match...

That's right, last night I signed up for Match.com...there has to be some good guys out there looking for "like" not "love" right? Hmmm...we'll see. I figured the cyber world would be a perfect place for a single momma who doesn't get out of the house to find "like" potential?  I started my profile like a month ago, last night I decided to finish it up and get my "wink" on. I added a few pics and rambled on about myself...kinda strange. We'll see who's interested in this single momma...good luck fellas!

Oh and right now on Match...I'm to cheap to actually pay for it...I'm just doing the free stuff...I can snoop around and wink...possibly email. Who knows.

Challenge update: I'm thinking I'll have to go with $100.00 per pay period...per month might be slightly unrealistic?

So far:

4/6- Safeway $10.05
4/7- My boyfriend Starbucks...oh how I love you...those Match boys have some competition! $2.85

Have a lovely day!

Dani

1 comment:

Steph said...

$100 a paycheck is much more doable....gives you some wiggle room to enjoy your fab self a little too!!! Good luck with match!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme