Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

farewell 26....

Dear 26...

You my friend were a strange year. I was just a few months pregnant when you rolled around. Married and moving a few months later, then 26, in August, I got this little wonder:

mmmmm.....26, you were GOOD. I got my sweet little lady that we tried for two-ish years or so. We all know what happened come November. But 26, even the twists you tossed my way, I'm still over the moon. 26, you taught me and showed me what true love is. You taught me there is much more to life than a husband by your side, a big house, and money. I've survived and stayed strong because of her:
She made my 26 year old self realize, what TRUE LOVE is. It's her and I pushing though and coming out on top, it's her loving me even if I did loose her cow. True love is this:
As long as I have her, family and the few friends I have...27, we'll get long well...26, you were swell but, 27, do I have plans for you. Hold on tight, sit back and enjoy the ride because you 27, will be an adventure!

Happy 27th to ME!



4 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

Happy Birthday

Steph said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DANI!!!! I hope this year is filled with peace, love, joy and tons and tons of happiness with your precious baby girl! Wish I lived closer then we could go celebrate!!!

Jaime Leigh said...

Well Happy Birthday to You!!! What a fun filled year you had! Your little princess is beautiful!! Cheers to 27 being everything you hope it to be!!

TerinAleah said...

Happy Birthday!!! 27 is my lucky number... so I'm sure it will be a great year for you!! :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme