Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

folsom lake...

In July the Bugs and I packed it up and "road tripped" it to Auntie's house.

We had a two night slumber party!

On Saturday we ventured out to the beach...Folsom Lake.


                        

The bikini...I know...too stinkin' cute.



Autie Jess and her Love.


Who doesn't love a wet snuggly beach baby?


Floppy hat...check! Sand in mouth...check!



Who doesn't LOVE self portraits with all the Iphone apps!


Auntie Jess givin the little some love...

Have I told you Buggy is a fish....She could LIVE in the water. She thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread....More beach days to come!!! I grew up on the beach....Russian River...Every weekend in the summer growing up we were there. I will for sure be passing it along to the lady. Although, I was NEVER a big fan of the water!

4 comments:

Kristen Thornburg said...

Thank you so much for coming to my blog and doing the little "meet you" post!! Your blog is precious, and I am sorry for your struggles... will keep you in my prayers.

Christa Cox said...

im so jealous, i wish we lived near a beach!

Carly Anne said...

Okay, that little swimsuit is beyond darling. And, she is too cute in it!

Kristy said...

Ya'll are precious!!! LOVE this!!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme