Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

halloween is ova...

Halloween is over...and I'm actually kind of sad.
It was amazing.
My Bug is so young...she had no clue what was going on.
But I did. I took it all in.
This time last year things in my eyes were perfect, just like they were this year on Halloween. 
This year just like last year the Husband and I were together with our sweets.
Being the parents we wanted to be. Being the family we wanted to be. 
Things are good right now.
I can't say much beyond that because this time last year was perfect...
This moment....this day...was good.
 I'm thinknig Halloween might be my favorite family holiday.
I want every year to be good. 
To be together.
To be a family.
I want to be the family that dresses up for Halloween.
 I want all my holidays to be as good as Halloween...
I don't think that's too much to ask...
Do you??

Here's to Thanksgiving then Christmas!

5 comments:

Kate Sparkles said...

Oh isn't she just the cutest little pixie you've ever seen?!!? Adorable!!

Even if she had no idea what it was all about I'm sure she had a great time!

Shannon said...

Are you guys working on getting back together? Would love to hear about it in a blog post

Kiara Buechler said...

I'm glad your Halloween was good. Mine was great, even though there was the background sadness I was dealing with. I'm grateful we are still able to enjoy things so much even when there is someone missing.

... said...

I saw you on 5ohWifey's sponsor post blog! So happy to be featured with you and to stumble upon your blog! You two are so cute!

CynthiaAvaDevta said...

Glad to hear it. This was the first year I included my daughter's father in the festivities and it was really great. We all had a nice time and my daughter was so happy. By any chance, are you getting back together with your ex? Don't mean to be nosy, just curious.

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme