Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

update....

Hi, hi, hi...


Grainy iphone pics....you have to love them!

So, a few weeks ago I posted about beauty marks and that I had a few removed and they were being sent to the lab to be tested for melanoma. A week and a half went by and I still had not heard back from my doctor, I took it upon myself to email her and be all crazy and worried and like..."yo, what's the word?" She responded quickly and said they needed to send for a second opinion.... UHHH. Not really the response I was looking for...Aren't doctors trained to lie? Especially over email?? She said not to worry about anything YET...ok lady...sure.

On Friday morning she called and reassured me ALL is GOOD...They sent them for second opinions because they were abnormal but the testing came back clear. She also said the lab did say she removed each one entirely and got clear edges. I do need to be seen every 6 months to have my skin checked and I need to keep a better eye out for changes.

I feel better. Slightly. I have a million of these bad boys...what if she skipped one?

Ohhhhh the what ifs of life...aren't they fun!?

SO with all my freaking out and thinking the worse, I still haven't made any changes with the decisions I need to make about my daughter if the "what ifs" were to happen...I've had TONS of thoughts run through my head but I've GOT to get them in writing. I've GOT to get a plan...

Because...check us out...

Nothing can happen to me...my chick needs her momma.

So to all mommas...non mommas...everyone....Be aware of your body, if something seems off get it checked out. Have a plan...be prepared. It's not too bad to think of the "what ifs" just don't let them take over...

2 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

What a cute picture of you and your girl! Glad everything came out ok.
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

Shannon said...

Cute Photo!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme