Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

christmas overload...a girl and her tree...

Oh Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree...

Seriously...experiencing our Christmas tree though my daughter's eyes has been...
heavenly....
 She can sit and stare like it's an amazing piece of art...
 She "oooohhhhhaaaaa" at it all day long.
It just simply makes her happy....
 I've said many times before, we don't have cable...
and in these moments...
I'm sooo thankful we don't...
 She just sits and plays, stops and looks...
That tree...those lights...
Light up my girls day...
 Christmas through a child's eyes...
JOY

2 comments:

Kiara Buechler said...

Your tree is beautiful!

Lisa @ MMT said...

That is so cute! I love how kids are just mesmerized by Christmas trees. Yours is really pretty!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme