Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

forever young...

And fashionable...


People,
I'm going to be 28...TWENTY EIGHT on Saturday.
What in the world...and where has the time gone...

With being 28 comes my need to stay young. 
HA!

I Actually feel young...who am I kidding...
28 is YOUNG...
right?

I don't know if it's the fact that I'm "single" or what...
But I feel the need to stay in shape, get dressed, make up and hair donezo daily. 

It makes me feel better...


I think at any age you still want to feel good about yourself.
Keep confident.
And if putting on a dress helps me with that...
I'm all for it.


And really...

I just want to become a fashion blogger.
Like I've said a million times over.

But...

28

LATE 20's

When did that happen??



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think you look great and that outfit is so cute!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme