Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

thoughts...

I've been missing my blog life a lot lately. 

I've been a bit scared to come back, back to talking, opening up, being honest with you...
and myself.

Life has seriously been good lately. 
I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. I'm slowing starting to find myself. 
It's been a crazy search. 
A battle of some sort.

I struggle still with who I am now and who I was supposed to be. 
I always knew I wanted to be a momma.
And in a weird way with the divorce, I believe I've become an even better momma because of it.
I appreciate the work that comes with being a momma, the struggles, the exhaustion. 
I know one person counts on me, appreciates me, and loves me....


I may have looked past that if I were still married, in a partnership.
My daughter is my everything. 


Going through a divorce is weird. 
You change.
When we seperated I was 26...but in all actuality, I was still a young 16 year old girl.
I fell in love and that's all I knew. 
A sheltered life. Simple. Easy.
I knew myself only as a girl who was married.
I loved that life. 

But I've changed. 
I'm strong. Independent. 
I do for my daughter and myself. 
That's it. 

I see life for what it's worth.
I realize I'll only get as much as I put in.
And so far I'm not putting in nearly enough.
I want to take chances, make changes...
If I fail...
At least I tried. 

I owe it to myself and to her.

We deserve the world.

Life isn't easy.
I don't think it's truly easy for anyone. 
I appreciate life more now than I did when I had more.
Make sense?
Probably not...But that's what I love about MY life.
It doesn't make sense. 
None of it. 

But it's my life. And it's a good life.



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Gosh I can so relate to thing...it's not easier but eventually you see the light. Im here if you ever need to chat xoxo

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme