Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

russian river....

My heart has a home...
and it's here.
I grew up going to the Russian River as a kid. My parents grew up going here. 
Before I had a baby I dreamed of the days when I'd have a baby of my own running on the exact beach, swimming in the exact river, eating the exact ice cream cone, wondering around the exact town.
My heart was a peace over the weekend. I actually got emotional coming here with my own baby. My family once had a cabin here, but due to issues among family it was sold. 
My dream is to one day buy a tiny little cabin...one day...one day.
Until then, I'll happily drive the 2.5 hours just to spend the day...















 My little girl is a fish...
She basically spent the entire day in the water...
Or eating two ice cream cones...






1 comment:

Lindsay said...

HOT MOMMA! She is so darn cute too :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme