Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

christmas 2012...

Christmas, it happened...

And I'm way behind in life and the blog world...forgive me for my absence, but we've had a lot going on.

So ya...Christmas with a two year old is pure magic. She's all about talking about it and Santa and the North Pole and lights and presents and and and....


I want to make everyday special for my little because I think she deserves it...but Christmas, oh I wanted it to be wonderful for her. Christmas Eve she went with her Daddy and did their celebration, she came home that night so she could wake up Christmas morning at home with momma.



Santa... that guy delivered. Balloons! And gifts of course. She didn't know what to do with herself. Balloons for a two year old might be better than the gifts!



I invited her daddy to come over in the morning because no matter what when it comes down to it we'll always be a family. We've always promised to come together to create memories for our little, keeping her happy and keeping a positive, healthy family is important to us. And how else would I get cute pics with my little in the morning....just kidding!




Of course the photographer in me got my little mini me a camera too...


After Christmas morning at our house we headed over to Nonie and Opa's...more excitement, more gifts, more smiles...



Then we all loaded up and headed up to my sister's for Christmas dinner and more of everything! Ohhhh and a new tradition of Gingerbread house making...


It was a great day! My girl is still talking about Christmas...and that means my job as a momma and making memories was accomplished!





3 comments:

Emily said...

That is one happy little girl! No matter how much is going on it is clear that you are one incredible Momma! And THAT is the most important thing in life, no matter where it takes us. From one momma to another - Great Job! -Em

Lindsay said...

YOu are so gorgeous! SO proud of you!

Unknown said...

She is so cute.......

gift for grandparents

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme