Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

4th of july, that happened...

A few months have passed and I let one of my favorites slip by by...The 4th of July!

For some reason I've turned this holiday into one for just Makena and I. We've made it a yearly tradition to do the neighborhood 5k and follow it with the 4th of July Parade. 

Last year and the year before we had done everything in our hometown. This year we were living in a different city and like everything...we adapt. So we participated like every year before...



How cute is my little firecracker!


It might have been 90 degrees out at 8:00 in the morning...running a 5k, pushing a toddler in a stroller causes a lot of sweat...boob sweat that is...



After our sweaty run and a little dancing in the park we found a perfect spot along the street and watched the parade. Which...the older I get the more boring these seem to be, but OH SO EXCITING to this little chick...



After a long, LONG nap...we went to a friends for a BBQ and fireworks of course...


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme