Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

blogtember...day six..life took a turn...

Day six...

Tuesday, September 10: Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.

This made me laugh...instantly. 

Although this blog started because of my life changing event I'm trying to move towards the positive "new life" and journey I promised myself I would...

If you've been a follower of mine since the beginning you know my story...if you're new, a short, summed up version:

....My life quickly took a turn soon after my daughter was born, 2.5 months after her sweet arrival I found my marriage falling apart and I was packing myself and my newborn up to live with my parents. I became a single mother and divorced...Life changing indeed. 

But all is well...I've taken many turns and everything I've experienced is only a stepping stone to the place I'm supposed to be. All journeys take time...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to take the power of thanking you for that specialized guidance I've constantly enjoyed viewing your blog. no win no fee

Lukeronche789 said...

hi that article was so informative for getting info regarding Credit Hire and accident management.

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme