Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

blogtember...what would I do...day two

Day two---a little late...but whatevs...

Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)

In all honesty...I'd pack up my little lady, my camera...the dog I suppose...and go somewhere like this: 



We'd spend our days in the sand, exploring under the sun, hair a mess, with sun-kissed skin. We'd chat about the normal things a momma and a three year old chat about---"why's this like this momma" "what's this momma" We'd wake up early, we'd take long naps, and we'd go to bed way past bed time... 

We'd stay in a little beach cottage like this:



I'd disconnect from the world as much as I possibly could...I'd give up my cell phone and just have my camera...I'd snap a million pictures in hopes of getting better...but most importantly I'd capture moments of my girl...experiencing life and the world. I'd see the everything thru her eyes...a three year old. I'd breath her in, smell her skin, laugh, hug...remember these moments...because we'll never get them back.  I'd write, I'd read...I'd be momma.



No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme