Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

blogtember...who you are...

I've decided to take part in Blogtember hosted by Jenny at Story Of My Life. Let's see if I can keep up!

Moving on...

Todays topic...Tuesday, Sept. 3: Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.


Tough topic...because at 29 I'm still figuring out where I'm from, what's made me, me. I come from a mother, a father...a sister. I come from a big city where I was born, to a small, subruban city. A street where I grew up outside, with kids and exploring. A life where the people I know work for what they have and live a simple life. Some with struggle, some with an easy life, all while being appreciative of what they have or don't have. 

I come from a past I've blogged about, a marriage, a baby, a divorce. The last three years are what's making me, me...Being a mother is what's making me, me. I'm finding myself daily, I'm finding my direction and slowly finding where my place is in this world. I've found happiness in struggle. I've experienced moving past the understanding and accepting of what was, what is and what's next. I'm understanding in order to be you, live, being content...you must be in the moment. 


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme