Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

pumpkin patch...round two...

We...or maybe it's just me, ya, it's me, I have a slight obsession with October. My little heart is aching that the month is coming to an end...I feel like it flew by. We jammed in four Pumpkin patches in the last few weeks and people question my pumpkin patch fasination. 

I can't explain it really...I find it a little magical, being with my little, seeing other littles enjoying their families...the colors, the fresh air...it's a little bit like heaven in October.

I try and cram in as much as we can possibly do in October...but it all seemed to find us in the last few weeks. I was late ordering costumes...YES, I will be dressing up and I couldn't be more excited. I hit three patches in the last two weeks---when most would settle with just one. I can't get enough.

Whatever my obsession is...it make my heart happy...and my little happy...so that alone is worth every minute. 

Happy Halloween! Enjoy our picture overload! We'll be back with more October happiness and Halloween shanagins! 















No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme