Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

makena, you're extraordinary....


Experiencing life through your eyes is the best gift...you're the best gift I could have ever dreamed up.  You're passionate and caring, Sweet and sassy. Your personality is huge...sometimes bigger than you. You're a tiny dreamer with the biggest dreams. I hope you always dream. I hope you always have dreams and chase them. Be a doctor, be a princess, be a momma, be you, because you are extraordinary. You've taught me to reach beyond my comfort zone, your tiny self has given me so much strength and motivation, I only hope that when you grow up you do this and so much more for yourself. Seeing you grow and become the little person you're meant to be is so special, seeing you form friendships and build relationships is exactly what a momma wants to see. You're a special little soul with a caring heart. You're sensitive like me...and that's what makes you, you. You're curious and cautious. Adventurous and shy. You laugh and you light up my day. Conversations with you are ongoing and some of the best conversations I could possibly have. I hope you're always appreciative of the little things and always have an understanding of how things are earned and given. Watching you learn, develop and grow is my proudest accomplishment. Teaching you little things and teaching you big things...it's exactly what a momma strives for....it's what I live for.


Makena...you're extraordinary. You're amazing. You're perfect and you're mine...

A video for you....

What makes your kid extraordinary isn’t just the epic stuff. It’s the little things. The small moments that maybe only you see — and quietly celebrate every day.

Share your love, hope and pride for your extraordinary kid by creating a personalized video that captures what makes them one-of-a-kind.

“Your kid is extraordinary. Show them how much you enjoy every moment together by creating a special video of your own!"


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme