Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am.

I am...

I am a single momma...not by choice but embracing it and making the best of it.

I am a full time workin momma.

I am happy and sad...all mixed into one at times.

I am a lover...I want to be loved and share love...I love love.

I am a daughter...who appreciates everything they do for the Bugs and I.

I am a sister...to my bestest.

I am a friend...to all my lover-Lou's.

I am strong.

I am emotional.

I am vulnerable.

I am sensitive.

I am creative.

I am funny...(right?)

I am a go getter...I will use the line, "Hey Stud" one day.

I am letting go of what was, should be or could have been.

I am movin on.

I am many things...I am really just realizing who I am. I'm figuring it all out. I thought I grew up when I got married...I thought I had it all figured out. I had a baby, I again thought I had it all figured out. BUT, I didn't, I depended on someone since I was 16. I never really had to be on my own, independent. I just thought I'd have someone there by my side FOREVER. Things change, life isn't the way I thought it would be, but it's forcing me to wake up...learn about me, figure out what I deserve, what I want, what I am.

I am going to be better than ever. So, Thank you.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I truly believe that sometimes its takes someone or something terrible to break us down completley before we are capable of figuring out who we really are and making the MOST of it.... good for you taking this on with such a positive attitude! you will do great things and bugs is lucky to have you as her mama!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme