Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

doin' it up...

 (unknown)

I was in a slight funk this weekend...I didn't have the baby so I found myself wondering around on Sunday feeling a bit..
lost.

So I decided to go out and shop a bit.

I've noticed actaully getting dressed cutely, doing my hair and makeup helps with my mood.
Makes me feel a bit better about myself...

And duh...
Who knows when I may pass a cute boy on the street.


Hair done. Makeup on...

Seriously...
Look at these shoes.
Happy feet...happy heart!

 
But I feel at my happiest with this...

4 comments:

Katie said...

Getting ready always helps me feel better about myself (and more motivated) too! Your shoes are super cute :)

Faith said...

Love that picture of the two of you! So cute!

Ashley said...

I love those heels!

Alexandra @ BeingMama said...

Oooh boy I've been doing loads of shopping lately. Been doing my hair and makeup nicely and it's really working a treat for my self esteem, I feel I can walk down the street with my head held high on these days. It's funny how much a little bit of extra effort on yourself makes you an almost different person.
www.beingmama.com

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme