Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

vanlentine's day...


Happy love day lovers!

Even if I don't have a "love" in my life (besides the sweets...) I still love this day...

Sooo...

Red nails...

Check!

Red lipstick...

Check!


Cute Valentine's baby...

Check!


Grainy Iphone Valentine's Day photos...

Check!

 Check!

 And check!

 And seriously...

What more could you ask for...

She's the right amount of love anyone could get...

Hope love day treats everyone well!
(I've been tempted to run over every happy person I see...but I still LOVE love!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Y'all are absolutely adorable! Such cute pics!! :)

Faith said...

such sweet pictures!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your cutie daughter!!!

Shannon Marie said...

So cute! I wish I was bold enough to wear red lipstick, especially today! xo

Ashley said...

love the nails and lipstick!

Anonymous said...

you all look adorable!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme