Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

phone.fun.friday.3

Happy Friday guys!
I'm once again going to be heading out with the little lady to see my sister after work. We're got plans of a Pot Roast dinner upon our arrival and Pumpkin Patches and relaxing on the agenda on Saturday!
My gal is excited. Momma is too!
See...
We're gearing up for Halloween around here...
Doesn't EVERYONE need a life size Hallowen Dora? My mom thought Buggy did....
And my child likes to pose with "big Dora and baby Dora"

 Shopping with one of these "car carts" close to impossible.
Seriously...you can't even steer these things.
My kids face says it all...
 We sleep with life size scary Dora too...
Could you imagine waking up to that thing?
 She's a ham...
I've taught her well...
 Little fashionista in the makin' like her momma as well...
Cute now. Trouble later.
It's a good thing my kid tells me, "I cute momma, I pretty momma...you cute too momma, pretty hair."
 This is what we do at the car wash...
Momma got fancy for a night out...
 Hello Fall...
Hello decorations.
Hello my house smelling like cinnamon...
 Strollin'
 Thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts.

Happy weekend all!

3 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Your little girl is adorable! Blondie Boy has only been in a cart car once, randomly in France, but he LOVED it. I assume he'll be all up in them when we are in the States in a few weeks!

Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

Katie Did What said...

OMG your little girl is the cutest!!!! And I love your pumpking decor! Have a great weekend :)
xo

The Serena Saga said...

OMG, where did you get your camo skinnies! I found you over at WWIW. I am now your newest follower; can't wait to see what you come up with next!

xx
Serena
http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme