Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

christmas tree 2012...

Ohhhhhh how I LOVE the holidays!
Basically from the minute October arrives we are in the holiday spirit! I've always been a holiday lover, but man...with a little...you're reliving the magic with them. It's amazing. She's only two so maybe I'm doing it all more for myself than her at the moment. But come on, how can you not?




Over the weekend we slighlty begged...well, nah, we kindly asked if my sister and our good friend Kyle would come down Friday night and assist us Saturday moring in getting a tree. I can do a lot as a momma on my own...but looking after a little and hoisting a tree on top of my car, probably not the best idea for me...or anyone around us. Getting a tree for me is something I look forward to, I try to make an event out of it. Last year wasn't exactly how I planned...but this year I was determined to make it magic. I build up in my head this amazing experience. If if weren't storming out we were going to truck out into the wilderness and cut our own...Auntie and Uncle Ky got lucky. Until next year! I got my sweet lady dressed all festively and we ventured two blocks two Home Depot....




Those helpful fellas at Home Depot even picked my tree out and everything for me because it was raining so hard. I stood there, they grabbed a tree I said, "perfection..." But once we got it in I realized it was a little larger than I would have liked. And once it was set up and read for water, I poured it in everyspot that was not the correct place. But, it's a memory.



My little chick is so proud of our tree and all our orniments. We are slightly Disney obsessed so she has a fun time spotting out all of out Disney orniments. I'm still trying to inforce the, "just look don't touch," rule. But she's two...


Is there anything more heart warming than your little reading by the tree...Christmas magic people!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your such an amazing momma!

To The River said...

Love the fourth!:)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme