Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MIA...


It's me...Dani...

I'm still here y'all. It's been a crazy few weeks and I've got a lot to blog about, figure out, work though... You name it I'm feeling it and thinking it. Taking the leap and completely starting over is pretty intense. So I thought I'd come back with a lovely fashion post first....



 I'm obsessed with boots...and skirts...and accessories.

But right now everything I own is in random places and I'm not too positive if I even know where those random places are. So this morning I grabbed what I could find and what might look cute together and ran with it. I'm missing a necklace only because it would have caused me a HUGE anxiety attack trying to untangle them...better luck next time.



My sister I've enlisted as my professional photographer and she's taking her job VERY seriously... which is quite wonderful. She still thinks I'm slightly strange for blogging my outfits among other things...but what are you gonna do, right?

Skirt, tank, leggings- Forever21, Shirt-JCrew

Be back soon loves...

XO

Dani


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

LOVE this outfit! SO excited your back xo

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme