Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

dinner...stir fry...

I for sure make a good "house wife" but I get much more done in a crunch. Like when I'd work all day and rush home with Makena, cook dinner and do a million other things at once. Lately the big event of my day is making dinner...that I have ALL day to prepare for...Gosh, I need a job. For hire. Thanks.


Stir fry is always a quick and easy dinner...that everyone usually likes...I just picked up the seasoning packet and followed directions...easy-peasy!


Follow the directions, prepare mix and set aside...


Brown chicken...


Cut veggies...


Take photo with amazing face...


Once chicken is browned, add veggies...

 
Stir in mix....mix it, shake it, stir it up...it is "stir fry" after all...


Wa-la...it's donezo! Add some rice and you're good to go!





No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme