Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

little girl, big style...

I love, love, love having a girl....




 Dressing up a little girl is lots of fun... but at two, she's got her own opinions on fashion. For awhile she'd fight me to ONLY wear dresses. Thankfully she's over the just dresses phase...




Now she has strong opinions on what shirt with what pants. Oh and don't get the girl started on shoes... "boots momma, biker boots..." "not the pink shoes, the purple ones momma" "the candles...(sandals)"


Hair...hair is another thing... "don't do my hair momma, no pig tales" "no clip, just a bow" It's a process...but oh man, she's so stinkin' cute!


Having a little girl is similar too playing with a doll...weird but true! At this age I get to buy all the cute stuff and momma's way usually flies... But sooner than later, things are going to change...big time.


Little girl already has a sense of style, she plays with momma's makeup and jewelry. She tells me I look pretty or my hair looks nice. She poses for pictures like mad. I can ONLY imagine as her personality gets stronger and her style becomes her own...lord please help my bank account because this girl is gonna wanna shop just like her momma...


Maybe she'll grow up and we'll be the same size? Is that a bad thing to share clothes with your kids???

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme