Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

celebrating three...

Over the weekend I celebrated my girl's third birthday, a week early. I decided not to do a big bash like her second birthday or even her first birthday. Small or big...this girl know she's loved.

I've got a soft spot for her special day, like any parent of course. But there's something about going back in the memory box of my brain and picking moments, being pregnant, delivering, the first few months, the last few years, events that have taken place and memories we've created together. Everyday is something new, everyday she's growing and changing and it's easy to forget what it was like to have her as a newborn, with a paci, in a crib, diapers.... So creating a special day for her is magic, another memory to be made...






No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme