Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

pre-school...a milestone...

 A few months ago my little one started pre-school...



It was a pretty big day for her...but for me, oh my heart. We've been through the day care thing. But pre-school...that's a whole different game. 

We call it, "big girl school...not baby school."


This is girl craves learning and routine. Thankfully her school was a familiar place with familiar faces, her "baby school" is part of the pre-school. It's amazing to watch her grow and develop and the little friendships she's making...I mean is there anything cuter than little three year olds playing together? Having snack time? Having music class? Lord...these are the moments a momma lives for.

School convos are pretty funny--"What did you learn today?" "Toys, I learned toys..." Hmmm.


She's still her momma's baby though, she gets nervous at drop off some days and at pick up she tells me how much she missed her momma.


I couldn't be more proud...




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Im so proud of you dani! Such a beautiful babe you have!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme