Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

2013 recap...better late than never...

I'm far overdue with a year in review post...heck I'm overdue with a post in general...

I'm here. We're good...amazing in fact. I've made a promise to myself to get back to this space that I adore, that got me through the last three years, a space that continues to be a place that I can reach into my heart and express myself freely, openly, happily.


2013 has come and gone...it was full of ups and downs, but when it comes down to it...it was a good one!

Here are a few highlights of our year...













I kind of got caught up with life and the holidays and hadn't blogged for a bit...so we'll be playing some catch up because the last few months of 2013 were good to us...

Here's to a new year. New memories.

I truly feel like 2014 is the year of growth, changes and lots of happiness. It's off to a great start so far!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram @mynewlife88

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme