Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 blog recap....

I've been seeing these little life/blog round ups...and I figure it'll be good to...shall we say...reminisce a bit??

On to it...

My VERY first blog post...putting it out there I suppose...Goodbye 2010...hello 2011
A little bit about me...I am
This was a fun one for me...wikipedia wednesday
Living a life of constant reminders...
Obviously I took my own advise...because I'm still in this rollercoaster...
I celebrated my first Mother's Day!
I'm totally a Fashion blogger...
A little peak inside the life of a single mom...
4th of July...things were good...
A little life venting...
Makena's one and a party
Nothing better than us..
PumpkinscarvingHalloween...Life was good again...
And we end it...pretty much where we started...this momma has to make some decisions...







No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme